cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor cahome8t
New Contributor

Speed Pack not being applied after being told many times that it had

Hi,

Due to an issue with my account I was given a 100mbps speed upgrade. They told me that it would take 24 hours to take effect. After a few days of my speed still being capped at 30 I contacted optus again. They told me that they fixed the issue and that it would take 24 hours to take effect. Yet again there was no change in speeds so I contacted optus again only to be told that my account was capped at 30mbps. Eventually once they rechecked my account I was told the speedpack was applied and promised that my dashboard would reflect the speed pack however it still says "Unlimited Fusion 30mbps" and I am unable to get speeds higher than 30. This is absolutely ridiculous that I have to keep contacting optus for something so simple.

Is there anyone who can help me fix this or who knows what I can do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Speed Pack not being applied after being told many times that it had

Eeep! I'm sorry to hear about this issue, @cahome8t. Smiley Sad Please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number so we can take a look into this for you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors