Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
douggie
New Contributor
New Contributor

Spam Email

Optus Spam Filtering does not seem to be working, as I am constantly getting about 20-30 spam emails a day across several email address. I have created rules for all of them and also added them to the block list but they are still getting through. This should be done server level and not an email client level. T

3 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: Spam Email

Hi @douggie, not great to see you're receiving these spam emails. I've flagged your post as feedback for the relevant teams to review, as we're always looking to improve our products. 

For more info on reporting and limiting spam emails, please check out our Internet Security Guide. If you have any other questions, I recommend sending our technical teams a message through the My Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@douggie wrote:

This should be done server level and not an email client level. T

The only thing you can do is use webmail to flag the spam, and you can only do that if the spam hasn't already been moved from the server to your mail client.

0 Kudos
cid
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus webmail spam filter STILL not working.  Last few months the performance of webmail spam filter has failed!

0 Kudos