cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Forrestbeach
Occasional Contributor

Slow email

Has anyone else noticed how crap Optus email has become lately...used tobe ok but it is nearly as fast as dial up now....have to start looking for someone else again I guess, they keep blaming my computer when I ring and complain, I know it is not my computer, I have proved that over and over again....

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow email

In the time it has taken me to login to the forum and answer your question Optus Webmail is still trying to load. It was the same last week as well. Maybe they have run out of bandwidth with this Wold Cup debacle. It might be time to look at the likes of Gmail or Yahoo as Optus has become a bit unreliable of late.

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hey @Forrestbeach - I can see our moderator, Dan, has responded to your PM requesting more information. Can you please get back to us so we can help out? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor CurfewMan
New Contributor

very slow today 26 July 2018. 

trying to register on a government website which sent a starter code to my optus webmail , government website timed out while i waited for email to arrive in my optus inbox.   tested with another account as well.    no good reason at all  why email shouldnt be almost instant OPTUS !

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Its rubbish today 26 July 2018. anything less than instant received i rubbish.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @CurfewMan, we did identify an issue impacting the delivery of OptusNet service. This was marked as resolved overnight. Have you noticed any improvement today?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Back to instant receiving this morning thanks.  

RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Awesome 🙂 Thanks for letting us know! Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

0 Kudos