Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Paul2439
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sick of the Poor Service!

Firstly Optus connects me to the wrong address, then they they take two weeks to connect me to the correct address. Therafter I am billed for both addresses for two months and mutilple phone calls later they finally accept their cock-up. Now I am moving house and have advised them 4 weeks ahead of the move only to be told that I will not be connected until 2 weeks after I move in. How am I supposed to run a business from home with this sort of shoody service? Do I have any justification to cancel my 2 year agreemnet? My nexy complaint will be to the TIO! Sick of this company.

3 Replies
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Sick of the Poor Service!

Have you asked a Optus Team Member to raise a complaint with Optus Customer Relations to have it case managed? This might be the best bet to get the issue resolved.  Ask for a complaint reference number when you speak to the next CSR and wait for a call back from the customer relations team.

0 Kudos
murphyhawkins
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I agree!!!! We have been having problems for days now. I am hotspotting my laptop to even post this message. Everyone should go to the TIO as this is beyond ridiculous.

0 Kudos
pwright
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Faults take time to be fixed, and in a NBNCo world its never quick.  Being that everyone is being moved to NBN, and NBN's mess of a network is a Joke, carriers like Telstra & Optus are doing band aid approachs to there legacy networks to everyone is moved over.  The reality is you will need to have 4G backup in a NBN world for outages, for your broadband connection, and is you were expecting first grade service for your Business, you should have signed up for a Business Service with a Service Level Agreement. Residential services (on all providers) are a best effort approach and subject to outages. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors