Searching...
Highlighted

Should i be happy as optus tell me to be?

Raul_gee

Hi

ive been patient with so many calls after so many months that i dont understand how companies cannot carevthat their customers are frustrated.

hi 

us optus correct. 

Should i be happy with what i have.

is ADSL terrible like they claim because im confused why they still sell it.

maybe their right. 

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because The playstation online gaming was slowing it down.

ok. O bought the not an x-box

then

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because The x box game was multiplayer and using alot if speed

so we banned the games

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because Upload was too high. We dont use clouds and we disconnected most computers from wifi

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because Our modem and s not being reset

ok we resett everyday

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because The modem is as too fat away. 2 metres is close though

Optus advised my internet speed would slow to 0 because Its adsl and i should be happy with what i downloaded that day. Even though i pay for unlimited, i should be happy with the gigs i got even though:

no computers were on

no gaming consoles were on

no phones connected to wifi

chromecast could not play without buffering 30 seconds after 10 seconds play

appl tv bassically couldnt download

mobile phones then could not stream facebook videos on wifi

but i should be happy, its not unlimited like i was promised but we download some gigs already.

optus instead of telling me what the problem is, keep telling me how great my speed look from their end

should i agree

really frustrated

Re: Should i be happy as optus tell me to be?

10000000000GB

They still sell it because the gov created a massive compny in competition with them, so they sat on their hands and didnt deploy much more landline infrastructure. The NBN is coming to save you from itself. If you dont like it then move somewhere the internets works, like korea

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
31 Kudos