Searching...

Servicenet error There was an error contacting the billing system, please try again later

Chumboon

There was an error contacting the billing system, please try again later, or call Optus DSL Internet Customer Support on (number is no longer in service).

New service just activtaed and installed yesterday - pretty bad start especially the age and obsolescence of the servicenet portal

Highlighted

Re: Servicenet error There was an error contacting the billing system, please try again later

Tano

Hey @Chumboon, not the ideal start to your time with us. We'll likely need to reset your login details from our end. Our Customer Service team is available on Live Chat if you wanted real time assistance, feel free to send through a private message confirming full name, phone/account number and DOB and we'll take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Servicenet error There was an error contacting the billing system, please try again later

Chumboon

Contacted chat - they advised me a ticket raised.  No action today.  I received a call but no message left  -I only know it was optus because I called back but no way to speak to anyone.  Have lodged a complaint two days ago.  No response.  Getting increasingly annoyed.

Dan_C

Sorry we couldn't get back to you right away @Chumboon.

I just wanted to check in and see how things have progressed.

Would you like us to go in and take a look? If you do have any other questions or concerns, let us know.

We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
42 Kudos
32 Kudos
32 Kudos
16 Kudos