Searching...

ServiceNet Password Reset

[ Edited ]
jennytan

I was wondering if someone can help me, I have just changed over from another ISP and I have received my modem etc. I have connected everything properly, when I try to open any webpage it redirects me to servicenet login. I have tried entering my password which matches my account password, I have tried the temporary password that was provided to me and it won't work. I have gone into my account and tried to change the password through there but when I enter in the current password section it comes up with the error that my password doesn't match the system. I haven't been provided another password or any information in regards to the ServiceNet password. I can't even do a forget password link.

I have tried calling Optus mulitple times but after an hour of waiting each time and being transferred to different departments to wait longer I've given up. Is there a way I can reset my password because it's been over a week since my internet has been connected and I can't even use it. I never had another issue with my previous ISP and I never had to wait so long to get something as simple as my password reset.

Re: ServiceNet Password Reset

Bubba

What's the exact error that it gives you?

I remember when I signed up (though that was AGES ago & my memory isn't the greatest Robot Sad), the wording told me the details were wrong in my modem, but what I was entering into the webpage was correct.

Rich204

Hello, 

Same problem.

Why has this not been answered?

I cannot get through to anyone on the phone, surely there is a reset password button somewhere?!

Infuriating!

[ Edited ]
AlexRH

Hey there @Rich204, sorry to hear that you've had trouble Smiley Sad

We can reset it for you - can you please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB? 

I'm really sorry for the delay getting back to you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mcuaruiz

Same problem,

I cannot finalise the installation due to the same problem, can anyone help me out?

Thank you in advance!

PhilC

Hi @mcuaruiz sorry about the delayed response, we've been flat out lately! Are you still experiencing any issues connecting to the network or this has since been rectified? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Piers

I am not the original poster but I am having this exact issue. i have contacted optus 5 or 6 times now and each time they tell me they have fixed it but they havent. can you please explain why i cannot connect to the internet when my router says im connected? at this point im at my wits end. One of the worst experiences ive ever had with an isp honestly.

Dan_C

Hey @Piers, I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you sooner. It could be a back end provisioning issue. Are you also being prompted with our service net page → http://192.168.2.1? When were we due to have you up and running? If you'd like one the mods to take a quick look, we're happy to do that. We'll need you to send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account number.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Highlighted

Zaydan

Same Issue. Solved.
Modem (IP site) says connected to the internet, however if you try to access a webpage I was redirected to servicenet portal (OptusZoo).

Went on live chat, directed me to the call centre. Call centre transferred me to 3 different people where I needed to explain my issue and give my details to each of them each time. Final person after 30 minutes reset my password (from the confirmation email). Put this password into the 192.168.0.1 ADSL setup page and the internet began working.

To solve: Call support and get your service password reset.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
66 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
24 Kudos