Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Service problems

Fairynuff

Well then. Have been having ongoing problems with continued charging for unsolicited services. 

Changed ( upgraded) my plan a few months ago. fetch Mini was added without my consent and charged to me, of course.

went through the very long process of cancelling this at least twice. 

Returned box last in May in an envelope posted to me by Optus. The envelope fell apart on the way to the post office and was repaired by PO staff.

Erroneously charged for late payment last month- I think this was resolved.

This month, received another bill with charge for the cancelled.same service.

Again sorted via live chat. 

Another Envelope  arrived today for return of the previously- returned FM box .

while I appreciate the value of weirdness and that something new and exciting needs to happen at least monthly, this is getting to me- especially the continued overcharging and payment for nonexistent services .

Next step is cabcellationbut I don't want to pay a  large cancellation fee for a deeply flawed service.

Any suggestions?

Solution

Re: Service problems

Ray_YC

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue.
This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum as we don't have visibility or access to customer accounts.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos