Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Service availability confusion

Hi,

I've recently moved and am getting conflicting information on services available at my new address. The address is Unit 1/50 Street st, which is a block of townhouses. My place is on the street front and the service check comes back with no results other than home wireless. My neighbour at 16 (which is inside the block away from the street) is an existing Optus customer.

Accross the street is NBN ready and neighbours on either side have ADSL2+ available.

I'm an existing customer and was hoping to simply transfer my account/plan over to the new address.

Is there anywhere I can get more detailed information as the check seems incomplete and the sales team seems to rely on that same check for the address.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Service availability confusion

Hmmm it could be something like the address not being update on our end correctly. The Sales crew actually use a more detailed address checker which gives them a lot more info. I'd suggest double checking with them and if they can't help they'd be able to get you to Tech Support who could update the serviceability of your address if need be. 

0 Kudos