cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor KimmiLa
New Contributor

Service NOT ACTIVATED

Relocation order placed 4th March from NBN to Cable tech attended as scheduled 14th March installation of router & modem left premise advising activation was in a queue? NO SERVICE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NEARLY ONE WEEK CANT WORK FROM HOME CHAT DOESNT WORK CALLS NOT WORKING (hours on phone) don’t know where to go it’s the ombudsman tomorrow 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Service NOT ACTIVATED

This is not something that can be arranged here on the forum. If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. If not, please chat with us. (try using a different browser or incognito mode?)
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor KimmiLa
New Contributor

Re: Service NOT ACTIVATED

Hello and thanks for your reply.  I did try FB and Twitter last night and have received responses today,  I lodged a complaint also but have not heard anything back from that - I did get through to an Optus representative in activations this morning who activated the account and has scheduled a call with me at 7pm tonight, so I am hoping when I get home from work I am indeed connected, if not I will work with the FB and Twitter contacts and complaints if I get response there

0 Kudos