Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sagemcom delay delivery???

1.5months ago, i spoke to an optus representative over the phone of foreign background about my internet speed. Because i've been with optus for several years, he suggest i upgrade my modem as it's very outdated. The modem was sent via toll 2 days later but i've not received the Sagemcom box for the modem to work. Called optus back up for a follow up and was told the Sagemcom box was not order for me so he put an order in (was told up to 1 week delivery) 1.5 weeks past and nothing. By this time i'm wondering if i will receive the Sagemcom. 

So here i go again, called optus again for another follow up and was told again that the sagemcom box wasn't ordered for me (this is the second time) and that another order was put in (3rd order). Was told 3-5 days. Guess what? Nothing has showed up...

Is there a way i can call optus and get someone i can speak too that is not of foreign background to actually place an order in for me or shall i switch Server Providers? Atm its pathetic whats going on..

0 Kudos