cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sagemcom F @ST 5366 TN DNS Settings

Hi All,

I am trying to update the DNS settings on my Sagemcom F @ST 5366 TN. However, it appears that these settings are not editable. I have attached a screenshot below. My intent is to configure the DNS settings to the settings on "CISCO's "Open DNS" and add some parental controls.

I have also tried doing a factory reset of the 5366 - No luck and the DNS settings remain locked. Appreciate any advice folks may have. Reading through the other blocks, my understanding is that this maybe a limitation of the device itself?.

atty_007_0-1599899392758.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Sagemcom F @ST 5366 TN DNS Settings

Hey @atty_007 I have attached our modem guides here → to help provide you with some further insight into your device.

If you were continuing to have issues, I would recommend getting in contact with our Tech teams whom will be able to advise further and walk you through this process.  The teams are available via the My Optus App by clicking this link on your mobile device → app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=SMCT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Sagemcom F @ST 5366 TN DNS Settings

Optus said that they were going to fix that 6 months ago but still haven't done anything about it.

0 Kudos