Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Clouty33
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM

Hi all

I have just had cable installed at my new house, I have the Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM.

The Technician has set it all up nad I have gone through it all with the diagram in hand and I can not get any of the LAN ports to work at all.

I plug the cable in and not light s come on at all, I have reset both modems and have tried all LAN ports and different cables and nothing seems to work at all.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM

What are you plugging into the LAN ports?

Do you have something else you could try to plug these devices in to confirm if its the F@ST modem or if it's the device you are connecting?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Clouty33
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am trying to use the LAN ports to run my TVs.

I have a new house so I have ports where the modem is set that run to all the tvs in the house. 

When I plug the cables into the modem there are no lights that come on to say that they are working at all.

0 Kudos
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

try pluging a laptop or a bluray player or anything with a lan port DIRECTLY to the modem and not via the house's network. 

is there a hub or a network switch in your new house? i suspect there is a central point where all the cable from your tv terminates. look for that switch or hub and make sure there is power to it. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos