Searching...
Highlighted

Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM

Clouty33

Hi all

I have just had cable installed at my new house, I have the Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM.

The Technician has set it all up nad I have gone through it all with the diagram in hand and I can not get any of the LAN ports to work at all.

I plug the cable in and not light s come on at all, I have reset both modems and have tried all LAN ports and different cables and nothing seems to work at all.

Re: Sagemcom 3864V3 AC WiFi HOME GATEWAY MODEM

Jeneral__Pain

What are you plugging into the LAN ports?

Do you have something else you could try to plug these devices in to confirm if its the F@ST modem or if it's the device you are connecting?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Clouty33

I am trying to use the LAN ports to run my TVs.

I have a new house so I have ports where the modem is set that run to all the tvs in the house. 

When I plug the cables into the modem there are no lights that come on to say that they are working at all.

SillyGogo

try pluging a laptop or a bluray player or anything with a lan port DIRECTLY to the modem and not via the house's network. 

is there a hub or a network switch in your new house? i suspect there is a central point where all the cable from your tv terminates. look for that switch or hub and make sure there is power to it. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos