cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sagem F@st 3864 modem (White) firmware not updating

I havce tried to reboot / factory reset my modem so that the firmware updates but it does not work. Also, I "only" have a mac so I can't used the PC software to do this. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, JP.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Sagem F@st 3864 modem (White) firmware not updating

How do you know the firmware isn't the latest available?

You can also contact Optus (LiveChat) and they can push a FW update to your modem from their end.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The device info page says I have version 7.276_F3864V2_optus where it seems the latest version is 8.353.1_F@ST5350_Optus. @Dan_C: It seems you have been helping some people to get this update, could you please also help me? Thanks! 🙂 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@jeanvand, there's a bit of confusion.

Firmware version 7.276_F3864V2_optus is the latest version of firmware available on our standard ADSL Sagemcom 3864 modems. Version 8.353.1_F@ST5350_ is the latest version of firmware available on our NBN Sagemcom F@st 3864 with A.C modems. Firmware is automatically pushed out when you power cycle your modem. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos