cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Mate007
New Contributor

Sagecom F@ST 3864V3 OP modem WiFi Issues

Problems with intermitent wifi signal. All lights on modem appear to be doing the right thing, wifi devices connect to wifi but cannot progress any further with internet. Have powered down/up and have logged into modem and tried changing several channels to no sucess. Seems a common problem with these modems anyone have a fix.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sagecom F@ST 3864V3 OP modem WiFi Issues

From my observation most of the complaints have been about the poor Wi-Fi range but what you are describing with the Wi-Fi connecting but no internet seems to be a different issue. Do think you are getting out of range when this happens? Short of doing a reset you may need to speak with support.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Mate007
New Contributor

Problem doesnt matter about range, I also have a daul band range extender which has all worked well for a couple of months. We had an NBN outage on the weekend and since then WiFi coverage has been weak, drops in and out

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm well I can't explain why it was working before and it isn't now. Possibly one or both of the devices were damaged withe the outage. If a factory reset does nothing then I guess your only option would be to try a replacement.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors