Searching...
Highlighted

SUPPORT IS THE WORST

Zane3105

The support page for Optus is the worst thing I've ever experienced. It's so tedious/easy to miss the chat links and then trying to chat to a support agent for technical difficulties you sit there for hours without any prompts telling you a lineup or expected time limit. But click the sales support chat and you're directed to an agent instantly. 

I don't like to call because you're always connected to agents that have a massive language barrier between each other and all in all is a bad experience. 

But my main problem is that I'm paying extra to be expecting 100mb/s to only receive 1.8mb/s which just isn't good enough. To be honest it's terrible, everything buffers constantly and even at 1 am with no other users on the internet you can get slow speeds of 4mb/s. the jitter is s***. Always lagging in games. Disconnecting from servers. 

Re: SUPPORT IS THE WORST

Shauna

@Zane3105 Can appreciate where you're coming from, would you be able to send through your full name, DOB and account details? We can look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos