cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Sukanta
New Contributor

Re: STB Return Delay Fee

In addition to that I have had my mail redirection service from Aust Post to ensure I receive the Satchel. I would appreciate if you could assist me in sending the satchel to my new address so that I can return the box and at the same time waive my late fees as I believe that I should not be charged for this.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @Sukanta, sorry for the run around. A new satchel will need to be sent, any fees will then be waived once the box is processed through the warehouse. Jump into Live Chat so we can verify your details and get that on the way asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Sukanta
New Contributor

Hi Toomey,

thank you. I managed to speak to one of the Rep in Optus and asked to send a satchel so that I can send the box back. Anyway, thank you so much for extending your hand to assist me. Much appreciated.

thank you

Sukanta