cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor quandary58
Occasional Contributor

SETTING UP MY EMAIL ON WINDOWS 10 HELP PLEASE

I have a LENOVO SYSTEM WINDOWS 10..I am the primary account holder..my account is ok the secondary account email is not ok..I have tried all sorts of combinations..no luck any ideas would be appreciated..

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SETTING UP MY EMAIL ON WINDOWS 10 HELP PLEASE

I can't help on the technical details but if its an option you should consider an email service not connected to a specific ISP. GMail / Outlook accounts are free and much more feature rich (security / spam / etc.) and access friendly. Plus if you ever decide to leave Optus they move with you.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Contributor BigBad64
Contributor

We need a bit more detail to sort out your issues.

+1 with what Pete G said re not tying your email to an ISP. I switched to Gmail years ago which made changing ISP's painless.

Gmail works well with the Microsoft Outlook Email Client that comes with Windows 10. You can add as many Gmail accounts to it as you like.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @quandary58, if you're unsure about the password for your secondary email account we recommend logging into Member Services via the primary username, you can change the password for any secondary accounts there.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors