cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

victey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Retrieving network password

How hard is it to get the password to connect MY OWN router to the optus network? I have been on hold and bounce around the whole day today and I am still currently on hold. 70 minutes and counting.

Is it really that hard? I do not want the wifi password, I do not want the password to connect to myoptus online. I simply want the network password that I can use to connect my OWN modem to the optus network.

Surely it cannot be that complicated

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Retrieving network password

what type of connection do you have? for some types of connection, there is no need for a login or password

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos