cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor aji76
New Contributor

Requesting to cancel service

Worst ever support model I've ever experienced. Out of internet and TV for more than 2 weeks...  Not fun when you have 2 kids feeling restless. 

4 times chat wasting hours and no follow ups from optus...  Each time different consultant giving different stories, having to type all stories again and again... 

Don't know what to do to get the services terminated immediately. 

I hope some Optus staff will care to attend to this post who believe in calling and following up.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Requesting to cancel service

Hey @aji76, forgive our late response to this one. We've been a bit busier than normal on our end. I agree that two weeks is a long time to be without service. Had we generated a fault reference number on any one of the occasions that you'd contacted us? What sort of advice had you received from us? You can always send me or one of the other moderators a private message. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. We'll see where we're currently sitting with this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos