Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AndyTan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Replacement wireless broadband

I’m waiting Still for my replacement wireless modem due to faulty(not working), it took forever to arrive with no updates of order/replacement.

ive been chatting in optus app and asked me to call optus customer service To solve the replacement issue, calls centre keep transferred my from one dept to another dept, the worst experience ever one of optus staff cut off my line. Optus customer service are busy in this difficult times, partially due to didn’t solve problem in one call.

What’s going on with optus customer service?  How to get a replament modem just few months old?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Replacement wireless broadband

That does sound quite frustrating.

Just a heads up AndyTan as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re not getting assistance from the Optus app support team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos