Searching...

Removing the line

zorro5

Help! HOW do we get the line to the house removed. It is urgent as i need to build soon. Tried telephone numbers and the chat line no result no response.

Re: Removing the line

Realistix

Hi.  By line removed i would think you mean disconnect service....  Call Optus and disconnect.  Maybe you mean physically removed?...in that case hire a data/telco contractor to remove physical wires.

Re: Removing the line

Shauna

Apologies for the delay in response @zorro5. Sorry to advise we are not a Live Chat service and we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries so may take some time responding. You can always jump on Live Chat if you need immediate assistance. Have you already spoken to someone in this regards since posting? Check out this article on more information about Cable installation & removal. Let us know if you have any further questions. Kartik

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos