cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor soput
New Contributor

Remove call waiting from landline

I want to remove call waiting from my landline permanently. Calling OPTUS is a nightmare. The on-line chat is BUSY

Clicked on "previous solution" but cannot follow the thread of the conversation or work out what to do.

PLEASE help.

It would be so simple if Optus put up the solution rather than require me to call them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Remove call waiting from landline

@soput, do you have an NBN/VOIP service?

Call waiting is provisioned by default, it's something that we'll need to remove for you from the back-end.

You're welcome to send us a PM with your details.

I need your full name, DOB and landline #

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor soput
New Contributor

What is a PM???

0 Kudos
New Contributor soput
New Contributor

Who gets to see my details - DOB, Full name etc...

How do I know my privacy will be safe??

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Only the mods will be able to view your details. I can assure that it's a safe platform to communicate with us on. 

If you don't feel comfortable, you can always head to live chat → Optus.com.au/livechat.

I'd ask them to ensure that the Network feature has been removed from the "back-end" and not just our billing system. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Purple
Contributor

here I am again. dont know how to find my last post but today the call waiting is on again. 

1 PLEASE GET IT TURNED OFF.

2 how do I even gofrom one call to another. I cant find out anywhere how to do this.