cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor nabeel
New Contributor

Removal of un-used Optus overhead HFC cable

Hi, I've had the NBN tech come out this morning and install NBN over HFC network to my premises. I've been told that my service will ve activated by tomorrow. Once active, my existing Optus HFC will be redundant and I would like to get someone out to remove the overhead cable from my rooftop. Can this be arranged?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Re: Removal of un-used Optus overhead HFC cable

Hi @nabeel, has your NBN service been activated yet? Please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number if you're ready to have the Optus equipment removed.

0 Kudos
New Contributor pseudomys
New Contributor

Hi there, I have the same issue. We have recently had the NBN installed at our place, and we need to get the old, unused Optus HFC cable removed. Could you please arrange this for us as well? Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @pseudomys - Normally once NBN is installed, HFC is cancelled and this is done in the same order. Please contact us Here and we can look into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors