Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Removal of redundant cable

Hi, I called on Sunday 31 May to enquire about having a redundant overhead Optus cable removed from my property at *hidden* Weymar St Cheltenham 3192, the consultant I spoke to advised a technician would come & do it between 1200 & 1600 yesterday 1 June however no one arrived and the cable has not been removed. My home phone number is *hidden* and my best contact is *hidden*.

Ross 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Removal of redundant cable

@Rossclayfield  This is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus.
As per the Large Red Text on the Yes Crowd Home Page and the side of this page, "Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders. Please don't post personal info." Optus will not officially respond to your post in the Yes Crowd.

I suggest you edit your post and hide / remove the personal information as it is a security risk.
I would give it a couple of days, if the cable is not removed contact Optus again or lodge a complaint. 

https://www.optus.com.au/support/feedback-and-complaints#:~:text=Lodge%20a%20complaint,-If%20we%20ar...

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos