cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Tubati14
New Contributor

Regrading payment issues

Hi I am with optus Since 7 months. Recently 1 month ago I had an home broadband connection at the time of my first month bill. I made a call to OPTUS customer service to know that I was using Telstra and changed to optus (broadband) is that fine if I was not using optus so that the bill will be not generated. They said "untill you use optus broadband you will be not charged" but I have charged a bill around 150$ for 2 months. How could I pay the bill without using the connection.Till today I am not using optus broadband how can you charge for not using the connection ?? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Regrading payment issues

Hi,

Its a bit unclear about your situation. You've been with Optus for 7 months but haven't? Generally if you sign up for broadband then once its connected to your home you pay for it regardless of if you use it. I'd suggest you talk to Optus about the bill and they can see you have used zero data and should be able to recredit it.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors