cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor CodyS1
New Contributor

Red mode light

The mode light which is located next to the power light on my internet modem is suppose to be blue but is red all the time. I can't connect to the internet at all. 

What can I do to fix it it please 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Red mode light

check out this post 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Internet-Light-is-Red-in-the-Modem/td-p/116321

I assume you have an ADSL modem. Maybe try to isolate by remove all telephone connected devices, power off the modem, unplug from the wall for a few minutes and try again. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Red mode light

Hey @CodyS1

Since posting have you had your connection fixed? If you're still unable to connect, we suggest reaching out to our Technical Support team via Live Chat here. They'll be able to run you through some trouble shooting, take a look at your service and the service in your area. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos