Searching...

Previous Connection at the Premise

rutiliusrufus
Hi All
 I ordered a broadband plan with you but my order is on hold as, apparently, there is another connection existing at the premise.
I am a new tenant and the connection, if existing, belongs to the previous tennant who can't be traced.
I wonder how can I get my broadband working if the previous tenant can't disconnect the other.
I tried to contact Customer Service but I was bounced around different departments without a clear answer.

Highlighted

Re: Previous Connection at the Premise

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hey there Rutiliusrufus!

Sorry for the delay in responding, we've been flat out lately. Sounds like a bit of a frustrating situation :/ Have you been able to find out which provider the old tenant was with? If they were with us, we can look at disconnecting their service if you can supply us with proof of occupancy, for more info on what this means have a look here.

For services that are currently being supplied by another provider, you will have to send off your documentation to them & have them disconnect the service. Once this had been done, you'd then need to contact us & we'll be able to proceed with your order Smiley Happy

Let us know how you go with this.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
30 Kudos