cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Forrestbeach
Occasional Contributor

Pretty quick not too fix it

I love the moderators on here who are so quick to delete your questions or whatever as they are considered spam, BUT no-one considers the crap service or email Optus is giving it's customers a problem, can't really work that one out, and if you look at the txts or content in a lot of these messages they all speak the same thing, SLOW EMAIL!!!!

David

PS I am actually living in Forbs at present but moving to Forrest Beach next year, just trying to get in the swing of things...faster email would make it nicer when we move but I guess that will never happen. I just wonder how long I would be in business for if I gave service the same as Optus is giving out right now.....that's the difference isn't it, big company no need to give a stuff......we have your money...tuff, put up with it or leave.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Pretty quick not too fix it

Hi David,

Dan reached out to help you with this earlier today on your original thread here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Dartiguan
New Contributor

Re: Pretty quick not too fix it

I just want to echo ForestBeach's comment on SLOW email speed. I have NBN on the Sunshine Coast but that is pointless when the Optus app for mail is at SNAIL speed. The app needs improvement for mail handling. There is so much spam that resides on it and when you try to clear out the backlog you have to spend half an hour at least between load/scan/delete, it is getting ridiculous.

0 Kudos