cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Prepaid Data Usage not displaying in My Account

hi ,have bought several prepaid sims over the last six months to top up monthly gigs.

Each time i activate there is no data usage displayed.

Each time i have sought help from optus yes crowd staff--- they all a nice and helpful , but still it's a PITA to have to do this each time i activate a new sim , the current sim was  activated on the 22/12 ,  still does not display in my account.

Can someone please assist.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: no data usage for prepaid sim's

We’ve optimised your post to help users understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

I don't quite understand your question, every time you run out of Prepaid data you are buying another SIM and activating it?
Are you keeping the same number each time?
And then the main problem is, once you're up and running your data usage isn't displayed in the MyAccount app?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

hi ray , 

yes each time i run out of gas i activate a new prepaid sim---a damn site cheaper than your $10 per gig , try $2.99 for 4 gigs.

each time i activate i am given a number , and i use that #.

every answer i have recieved keeps quoting the same thing---use you App.

my phone is with vodofone and i do not use my phone for any thing other than calls in/out an sms.--data is turned off.

i finally woked out how to sms 999/bal ----problem solved

i know the optus team mean well , but if they only told me this 9 months or so ago , it would have saved me bothering you lot

HAND

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us and great to hear you got the outcome you were after Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos