Searching...
Solution

Re: Premium speedpack upgrade for the $90 bundle

Tris

Hey jeremytuesley, I think Dave may of been waiting on you to confirm your account details for security. Could you please PM me your DOB and username? I'll get checked into 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Fairfield2165

I re contracted with optus last month for another 2 years.... My  premium speed has not been activated... 

Please turn it on.. Ive been an optus customer 10years plus but you turn off my premium speed this new contract why? Where is the love

jeremytuesley

Mine was fixed by a mod on this website, they're pretty helpful. I have to use an ethernet cable to get the premium speeds but thats fine. ><

Fairfield2165

Hello I just noticed in the revamped bills that my premium speed was turned off.. I thought we solved this issue before... Please turn it back on

Nghi

Hey Fairfield2165, are you still having problems with the speedpack? I've checked your service and it appears to be applied correctly.

Fairfield2165

Hi nghi all is well in fairfield

speed if good 

thanks for the check up

Nghi

No worries. Glad it's going ok for you.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
80 Kudos