cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Thiengiang
New Contributor
New Contributor

Premium Speed Pack- Not a happy customer- case 18305353

I am on Optus Cable Broadband, after got told to pay for new modem when I upgraded to premium speed nearly 2 years ago, I got the new modem Netgear Docsic 3 and a sargemcom. I thought I was on the premium speed pack.But after months of getting complains from my children for slowness (Dad ,I hate optus,I can't play game, I can't connect to do my school homeworks..) I called up Optus and got told that I am not on the premium plan, I was a bit frustrated because why would I paid extra for the modem .anyway I asked for upgrading to Premium Speed pack knowing It will not going anywhere to argue with the past. I got told to pay extra $30 a month which I agree. But for amost 3 weeks I still have not got my premium speed pack done yet, technicans calls and asked me to reboot modem etc..and promised it will work in the next few days. I was patient to wait.

Today I chat with the optus rep and she told me it will work next month because the monthly cycle. This is very bad service, I never got told that , and what were those technican that called me trying to fix the problem unsuccessful.

Can you please get someone who are knowing what they are doing rectify to problem and give me answer before I report this to the Ombudsman? I need fix asap.

My case 18305353

Tony & Giang

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Premium Speed Pack- Not a happy customer- case 18305353

Hey @Thiengiang, sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had.

I've checked out your fault reference number 18305353 which is showing a call back should be made today, however no time is noted. 

You're welcome to PM us with your account details (username/ phone number/ account number) as well as your full name and date of birth so we can take a further look at what's going on the account for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
LastFriday
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Can you imagine the response of OPTUS if every subscriber with an active complaint visited an OPTUS shop or office on the last friday of every month in order to register their complaint or demand an update. I suspect that a resolution would be found pdq,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Thiengiang
New Contributor
New Contributor

After waiting for 3 days, i got a call , he then transferred me to customer service, I was waiting an hour to speak to optus rep, she then asked me the same question about account and transferred me again to another rep, after more than 2 hours on the phone,she said it has been fixed ,she has creditted my premium speed pack money, I told her it's not was I trying to do, do not take me of the premium speed pack .I need my Cable Internet to run at the Premium speed as It has not changed since I upgraded, I just want it fix, not the money. She told me that she did not take me off the Premium Speed pack and then transferred me to a technician to look at. He asked me if I am at home, I told him that I am at work and ask him to call back at the time I got home.

He called ontime, asked me to cold reset the modem and checked the speed.He said it's fixed ,I told him that the speed is not change at all, He then told me that I am not on the Premium Speed Pack and transfered to talk to some other..I am still waiting, but I don't think I can get thru.

I am frustrated and angry. Can you please get someone in Australia who understand English call me and get this fix asap? I has been wasting so much time repeating the questions,transferring around but got no result.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Thiengiang, I've got your account details from the message you sent to Marie so will look into this and follow up now

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos