3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Posted a message and it was immideately deleted

Did it have inappropriate content?

Ok.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Optus are pretty good at taking criticism. Bad language generally gets flagged before a post can be finalised but otherwise its mainly only personal details that are editted out.

Perhaps try post it again ( I know its tediuos to re-type) 

What area are you having difficulty in?

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

My system would show any posts even if they have been deleted but your profile only has this one I'm afraid. There must of been some issue with your original thread going live. Please try again and the crowd will be happy to help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos