Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Porting Form

Trying to port old phone number from TPG to optus but no option on the form to select TPG as the provider.

Can somebody help?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Porting Form

Hey there, I've replied to you HERE.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

This is the same form that I have used.

When you come to the section where you need to select your old service provider, the scroll down menu do not have TPG for me to select.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Ben_Ben, if you could please click HERE and our Live Chat team will help process this request. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks, Pete.

I have tried yesterday and the team member ask me to contact TPG on my own to port the number back to Optus 😞

Today, i tried again , this time round this team member gave the correct information. Choose SOUL from the pull menu as SOUL is  TPG related. I have submitted the form succesfully.

Keep my fingers crossed, hopefully i can get my numbers back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

OK 😞 Keep us posted on how you go.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos