Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor performance in Freshwater

The Optus ADSL performance in the Freshwater/Harbord, NSW area has been sporadic over the past week.  Yesterday I was lucky to get anything about 4Mbps/200Kbps down/up (normally around 10-12Mbps/800Kbps) and sometimes it was basically so poor that the Optus pages would time out.  

Is anybody else seeing similar issues?  

Called Optus and they technicians are supposed to do more troubleshooting on Friday, 3 days away.  

Today, is marginally better.  It has not mattered on the time of day, so it is not appear to be periodic congestion issue at the exchange.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Poor performance in Freshwater

I'm sorry to hear that @Scott99. Were you given a fault or reference number we could look at to follow up on this for you? Just to clarify, had a technician been booked in to come and investigate this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos