Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
PhoebeY
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor internet connectivity

Hi team, 

could please address the issue on poor internet connectivity recently in my suburb. 

I was working from home whole day on last Monday 26/11. During 1:15-1:45pm, the internet connection was totally broken down and I even couldn’t make a phone call at home using my mobile phone in which my phone is with Optus with my home internet. 

While this few days, wifi was not working probably and sometimes even off. 

I pay the fees to have internet services from Optus however I didn’t get what I pay for. 

Whats the points to keep using Optus on my home internet and mobile phone services. 

Keep get the team to follow up the issues and keep me updated. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Poor internet connectivity

Thanks for reaching out @PhoebeY

Where are you located? Have you checked our Network Status page for any outage or maitenance notices?

It’s drop outs that you’re mainly concerned with, are speeds an issue for you at all?

You can report issues to our tech team over Live Chat

1. Click personal 
  2. Home Phone, Broadband & NBN
  3. Technical issues

If you do have any questions for us, let us know. We're happy to try and help out 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors