Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Govindan
New Contributor

Poor Service

Hi,

I am a new customer to Optus Broadband and Home telephone. Never realised how atrocious there were in customer service till now. I was with Telstra and they have made Telstra look Great. My line was shifted 3 days back and my home line is still dead. Optus call center is so bad, it takes 30 minutes to get through..

Is this the norm with Optus? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Contributor Chunnybh
Contributor

Re: Poor Service

Good luck with Optus. 

Register a complaint with Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.. Optus team are all liers.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Definitely not the experience we want you to have @Govindan. Have you been provided an update with your service? Feel free to send me a PM with your phone number, full name and DOB to check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Flashspur
New Contributor

i have been waiting 40 minutes on the phone to get to customer service. Most pathetic Telco on planet earth.

0 Kudos