Searching...

Re: Phone Outage and Nobody seems to know whats happening

Tooleyau

@Dan_C

Here we are at day (not 9 - now) 10 and still no result.

Is thete any update on "I've actually checked in with our wholesaler and they've advised the following, "Hauling completed, jointing completion on the weekend. ETR 11/12/2017." It looks like we should have this sorted out by Monday. Feel free to check in and request an update"?????

Tooleyau

Finally a result (sort of).  I had to play the nepotism card but finally got through to senior management who organised a solution. Had the internet working in 20 minutes after 11 days of headbutting a brick wall. Phone working this morning.

Only problem now is that the internet is slower than my 80's dial up modem. Will deal with that tomorrow.

I suspect the problem was solved on Monday but someone forgot to plug our line back in. On Monday OPTUS sent me a text asking if the problem was solved (bonus points for that) but silence when I responded in the negative. 

The dissapointing thing about this whole fiasco was the indifference of OPTUS.  All we wanted to know what's the prpblem and when was a solution expected.

Tecnically you could argue that they did that

Someone on this forum told me that Monday was the completion date. I am assuming that the text was OPTUS saying it was completed. But here's the rub. This forum was the 4th attemt to get through to someone in OPTUS that knew what was going on AND when I responded with a text saying I still had a problem all I got was silence.

It dissapointing that I had to play the nepotism card. The only thing that OPTUS seemed to be able to do quickly was to give me badges on this website. You have laugh at thier priorities

Tooleyau

Just to prove the point. I just got this email 

"Congratulations! You have a new rank in Yes Crowd

Sent: ‎2017-12-14 09:23 PM

Congratulations, Tooleyau"

Who cares 
Highlighted

JIGGSTERPOW

“Who cares” indeed! I’m SO over Optus it’s not funny! The worst thing is, I’d actually recommended Optus to friends and family as a telco with some customer conscious staff! Gee do I look silly NOW!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
68 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos