Phone Line

Do I need a Phoneline to Join?

from Kerry

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Phone Line

Hey Kerrry, I just replied to the other post 🙂 If you were going to connect up to Mobile Broadband then you wouldn't need a phone line but for fixed internet services you may need a landline as you may be in an area that offers ADSL internet (this connects up through the phone line). If you call our Sales Team on 133 345 then they can help you out with this.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Weggs
New Contributor

Some moderator askd me if I had a phone line connected, asked me to reply. Don't know who to reply to, because I followed the link ended up here. No, after 11 days I dont have a PHONE LINE. recieved a call on my mobile from some bloke claiming to be the one to take up my case. H assured me that it would be fixed  24 to 48 hours, time is up, that is the third time that I received the same message.

What good does this Ask Crowd do? Is it just a forum to air our frustrations? Seems like it, all talk no action.

Weggs

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Weggs, that's really not the case. 

This is a community forum. Members come through to share their experience or frustrations with other community members. We have many helpful users who are always happy to offer guidance.

I can see that one of our mods Shauna had offered to assist. We asked if you could send us a couple of more details to confirm your ID. If you could do that for us, that'd be great. We'll then try our best to help. 

If you have any other questions, you're welcome to post them back here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos