Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Parental control

Hi

I have a nbn service with optus n a fast modem.i wanna set parental  control for time.when i put a certain time it does  not apply.what can i do

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Parental control

Really sorry for the late reply @Manuel. We are experiencing a high volume of enquiries & may take some time responding. You cannot setup parental control through the Optus modem I`m afraid. You need to set it up on your own device (laptop, desktop etc) by using external parental control software. Check out this link with more information. If you need help with anything else let us know.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

If what you say is true then why is there a how to guide on the optus website for setting parental controls? Why have the guide if the functionality isnt there?

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Rob_Dev_79 as far as I was aware we have guide for Parental Controls for a Fetch service but not an internet service 😕 Are you able to please link me to the page you've found there? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmm, I'd recommend having a chat with our Faults team on 131344 or through Live Chat so we can look into this further.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes you can

0 Kudos