Searching...
Accepted Solution

Paper Bill & SMS

rngk

In the past as we travel; we used to get a Paper Bill, but were notified by SMS when the Bill was due and the amont, but somehow of late; that's been changed, but; we would still like to get a Paper Bill and be notified by SMS when due and the amount.

How do we get this changed to our wishes?

Robert

Solution

Re: Paper Bill & SMS

Jeneral__Pain

Robert, you'd be best speaking to customer service to discuss this as it's not something the YC can fix.

That said, if you travel alot, eBill would save you $2.20 and you'd get an email every time your bill was ready for you. That way you get it then and there, instead of only seeing it when you get home.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

petergdownload

Agree with JP that an eBill would seem much easier to manage for travellers. Its identical to your paper bill (so print it out if you want to). But otherwise of you want to update the settings you'd probably be best to hit Optus Facebook or LiveChat.

Peter Gillespie

rngk

Will contact Customer Service when I can.

Many thanks;

Robert

rngk

Will do as JP suggests.

Thak you:

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
42 Kudos
32 Kudos
32 Kudos