cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
BobBlue
New Contributor
New Contributor

Painful to pay optus home internet bill!

Hi Optus team,

Please make the online payment for home internet less painful!   Your billing and payment is soo difficult to navigate and unreliable. 

It will be awesome if you guys can fix this billing and payment system.  If you guys (as a company) and silo units are up for the challenge,  PLEASE integrate all you billing & payment systems.   So, your customers won't have to endure the pain to go to various distinct billing & payment systems for the bundle services!

2 Replies
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Painful to pay optus home internet bill!

Hi @BobBlue

Sorry to hear about any troubles you've had with paying your account. Are you referring to a particular system or app? You can pay your account online here with your account number.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Ashkay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Painful to pay optus home internet bill!

Lol. They drive me mad. Dude like all services together, internet, mobile phone and the rest. I can't access the home internet page. I can definitely access my mobile account but not home internet. Why is it so hard to understand. Ohhh you guys work there but have a telstra service sorry to bother get some that had an optus service. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors