Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor marcmarcoz
Occasional Contributor

Re: Painful Business Port- Is there a real Complaints line

Ray

After a 40 minute phone call I have to email the optus escalation team to change case managers as the other guy is not replying.

If you could help that would be great.
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor marcmarcoz
Occasional Contributor

Ray

Even your Senior manager doesn't seem to care - no contact at all. This isn't our only account we have 20 mobiles and Multiline for the Business in Melbourne and have been a long term customer for over 15 years with optus.

It's the 12th of November and I have yet to have a call from your senior business manager or the escalation escalation team at Optus.

This is very disappointing on a customer service level and on a relationship level. 

I might as well just go to the Ombudsman see if they can speak on my behalf.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I understand that Nathan has since been in touch and now resolved this complaint?

Took a lot longer than necessary but pleased to hear it's finally been dealt with.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos