Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Packet Loss, Cable, 2121

It has been a month since the "Essential maintenance work on the network" message has been on your network status website for 2121, and now I see it has been extended (again) to the end of the month.

The packet loss on my line is getting worse:

Ping statistics for 211.29.132.105:
    Packets: Sent = 421, Received = 364, Lost = 57 (13% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 8ms, Maximum = 75ms, Average = 14ms

What is happening here? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Packet Loss, Cable, 2121

Hey @j-w - thanks for reaching out. I've taken a look at the planned works in your area and I can confirm that these are scheduled to finish on the 30/10/18, however, this date is subject to change. While you shouldn't experience a full loss of service during this time, services may be intermittent. Apologies for any inconvenience here. If you did need to chat to someone about this in more detail, you can get in touch with our Tech Support team directly here or by giving them a call on 13 13 44. You can also check out the following troubleshooting guide to see if this helps to improve services during this time.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos