Searching...
Highlighted

Re: PS4 Can't connect to network!

wotzaname

I seem to be having a similar issue. I can connect to the PSN, But I cannot connect to any friends to play with online. It's been happening for just over a week now. Would someone mind checking my area? BEECHMONT / BINNA BURRA, QLD 4211.

Stressed-user

I have the same issue on Cable delivered Internet in Victoria (3046) and naturally everyone keeps pointing fingers at everyone else: the reason I think it’s Optus is that my wireless broadband from the other big provider works.

Ray_YC

Hi there, it's not clear if you have spoken to Optus about this issue?

Are you able to try another modem?

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mark17kazuo

HI optus

Got a problem similar to other in POSTCODE 4006

Internet working, however we r encounter the following issue

- Playsation connecting to WIFI, but cant play onlien feautre

- Whatsapp connecting to WIFI, but take longer then usual to send out and receive msg

Please msg back

Cheers

Mark

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
18 Kudos