Searching...

Re: PS4 Can't connect to network!

Jericho

live in poscode 3192 same issue can not log into PSN network have reset router changed channels. Netflix appears to be working now but still cant log into PSN. 

Dan_C

@Jericho, we'd been tracking an issue in 3192 last night. The issue was thought to have been rectified.

We've reopened fault ticket - 18552942. We should have another update for you shortly. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jericho

thank you it just seem to be the PSN network only not working now.

Highlighted

Dan_C

Ah, thanks for the update mate.

I've had a number of customers post on thread →  https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Optus-problem-accessing-websites/m-p/418161#M11984

I'll post updates there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jericho

I take that back tried to use netflix and its not working at all wont load the movies. FFS its a public holiday and the whole point of having internet and fetch is to enjoy it when you can.

[ Edited ]
Coreydillon

Hi, I'm in Millbridge WA 6232, same problem cant connect

Thanks

AlexRH

Hey @Coreydillon, I'm not seeing anything in the area or reported about this.

If you've spoken with our Faults team (on 13 13 44) and still need a hand, please PM me with your account number/username so we can take a look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Jackk

Hi, just purchased a PS4 and can’t seem to sign into PSN. The internet ‘works’ as it downloaded updates. Only able to sign in through being connected with hotspot

from Condell Park 2200

hopnetmike

Hi Team ... same problem here.  One day it's all good ... come back the next night with no changes to any gear ... everything else working fine ... but can the PS4 function via Optus cable ... nope!!!  What's going on.  My kids are driving me spare complaining ... and I've spent hours trying to figure this out.  Any assistance or tips greatfully received.  We're HFC Optus cable in Vaucluse NSW 2030.  Many thanks.

VOLBEDON

I seem to be having the same issue at Beerwah 4519 i have tried all the trouble shoots and still nothing its been like this for a week now.

Can you pleaae have a look onto this.

Cheers.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos