cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor tolnex
New Contributor

Re: PS4 Can't connect to network!

Yep! been happening to us for a few days  - can watch Netflix on PS4 but not Stan or ABC Online, and some games wont load, and it won't connect to PS4 Network. Tried everything. In Earlwood, 2206

New Contributor memetz
New Contributor

yeah, we tried everything too. Removing port-forwarding, putting IP in DMZ, changing DNS to google's ones 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4

no luck! 😕

New Contributor memetz
New Contributor

Latest Update from livechat:

As checked with the team, there is a issue in the network and as a result of which there are many who are facing this issue, the issue is been noticed by the network engineers and they have updated that the issue will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours.

so we gotta wait a bit longer...

0 Kudos
New Contributor scullyrick
New Contributor

Hi this is still not working for me, I'm getting the same errors and problems, my housemate also cannot upload anything. Our speeds have slowed dramatically too. Would love to be contacted about it.

0 Kudos
New Contributor tolnex
New Contributor

Hey! After spending all day yesterday trying to fix this (last checked around 2:30pm) I tried it again around 8:45pm and lo and behold, it worked!

0 Kudos
New Contributor scullyrick
New Contributor

Hey, I also tried last night and connected fine! Hopefully it was just those issues that were fixed! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for the update guys! For those who are interested, I thought I'd offer up a brief explanation. 

The issue was identified on the 22/02/18 and was localised to certain regions in NSW. I've left the fault closure description below: 

CEF / MPLS label mismatches were found and cleared. The issue may reappear intermittently, and may cause silent failure of email / voip / browsing to some internal web pages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor cigun
New Contributor

Hi there 

Can someone please look at 4121 (tarragindi QLD)?

Similar problems for some time now.

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @cigun, thanks for reaching out to us. I have checked your area Tarragindi QLD 4121 to confirm there is no reported fault at the moment. I would suggest to try some basic troubleshooting first and see how you go. If the issue continues then raise it with Tech Support on 131344 (open 24x7) to investigate further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor cigun
New Contributor

Hi again,

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know if anybody else around my area is having the same/similar problem but definately there is soemthing wrong with connecting with my ps4 sometimes.

And also my mobile devices loose connection so I have to switch between 2.4 to 5ghz connection (and vice versa) to get back online. I don't think thats normal either.Maybe as mentioned before this needs to be done "CEF / MPLS label mismatches were found and cleared."

Hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

Thank you

0 Kudos