cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Cat247
New Contributor

PPPoE username and password

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new modem router and need my PPPoE username and password. I read on another post that it was the username and password used to access the Sagemcom modem router that came when we signed up. Problem is I can't recall every having to log in to anything, other than Wi-Fi. I can't find any usernames when I look through settings etc. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PPPoE username and password

It's normally your email address and password that was arranged when you first signed up and should have specified in an introductory email or text. Have a word with support on the live chat below as they should be able to help you with that.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

If you can  login to MyAccount that should be your email and password for your modem PPPoE.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Cat247
New Contributor

Thanks for the help guys, we've managed to get it working Smiley Happy. We can finally use our NAS again! 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Excellent Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Top Contributors