Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Over charged my bill again....

Eterra

Can anyone tell me why my boradband service charge has increase by $5.00 without any explanation? It was $102.18 for service ID

604490 but the last three bills have increased by $5.00. I've had 2 chat sessions where by the representative has stated that I was incorrectly charged and the error would be corrected by the next bill, but its not happening?

Re: Over charged my bill again....

Ray_YC

There should be an itemised charge for the $5 on your bill explaining what it's for.

If it's previously been acknowledge it's an error then it needs to be fixed properly.

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Eterra

I dont have any social media accounts. Is there someone I can call?

Solution

Ray_YC

Here are the ways customers can get in touch with us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
25 Kudos